We Sell Our Furniture is growing, this goes hand in hand with more projects day by day. That’s why we are looking for an extra installer / carpenter! Our workshop is based in Opvelp near Leuven, but our clients are all over Belgium. We are currently a family of 9 wearing the WSOF sweater. Our precious team Dante, Nick & Ash are creating and bringing your project to life in our workshop. Matti is driving around the country being our main installer. Elise & Paulien are designing & developing your project with a creative twist. Wannes is translating your design from sketch to production in our workshop. Sanne is taking care of the administrative part of the business & Social Media. And Kobe (founder of WSOF ) is fascinated by developing new techniques & products, and shaping our strategy.
Your mission at WSOF
- You will help Matti out installing all over the country
- The job can go from the delivery of a small piece of furniture to the installation of an entire kitchen or dressing
- You are comfortable with adapting made to measure pieces at location to make sure everything fits perfectly
- After installation you will do the final quality check to make sure everything is nicely finished and ready to be used
- You will work in a team, and sometimes alone, what means you need to be able to work independently
- After a certain run-in period you will become our 2nd lead/responsible installer so you’ll be in charge of our team during installations
- The days without installation you will assist in our workshop
What we expect
- You have a degree in woodwork, or equally obtained skills, with relevant first work experience
- Driving Licence B (or any higher is a plus)
- Dutch or French native speaking with a good knowledge of the other, good level of English
- You must be able to do small electrical and plumbing works (connecting the sink, lights, etc)
- You don’t have a 9 to 5 mentality, you want to work flexible hours
- You work very structured, precise, and you are stress resistant
- You are passioned about custom made furniture and unique interiors
- Being very sociable and friendly with clients is important
- You have a problem-solving way of thinking with an eye for detail
- Together with us you want to invest in our company today, to make it what it should be in the future
What we offer
- Fulltime position (fixed contract, no freelance)
- Phone subscription
- Kilometric allowance
- Competitive salary
- As WSOF is young and growing fast, we give you the opportunity to grow with us professionally!
- Kisses and hugs from our company dog Walter!
Are you ready to wear the WSOF sweater?
Grab your pen and paper and contact us with your
resume (CV) and motivation via kobe@WeSellOurFurniture.com
so that we can have a chat to get to know each other!
We are looking forward meeting you!
WSOF, founded in 2014, is a young label in the
world of interior design. We strive to offer well-designed, unique items in the
client’s favorite style, using quality materials and an eye for detail.